Saturday, November 29, 2008

-MAS Final Stage Interview-

Hello guys..
well this mornin i went to Kelana Jaya to achieve my dreamjob..
I want to become steward..
Am i need to repeat it again???
No rite?
ahaks...
Well wan pon ader convo ri ni..
but then i tol2 xdpt g tgk die..
sory dude!
*nnt i bg bunga k..



WOw!!!Ramainyer pg nie...
Around 250 candidates from Penang ang Johore came here for Mas final stage interview..
This time its become quite tough than before cz this is the time that we can really show our talent n ourself..
Silap langkah, buk.buk..jatuh terhempap la jawabnyer..
Anyway, kali ni lg byk prob..
pg nie je xde sape nk send me to Kelana Jaya..
Thnx God Dafi ader..
THNx Dafi!!!

I went there at 8.17 after having my breakfast in the car..*mkn roti n susu je ok..huhu..
Then ngan gubra i pretend cam bgus je..Hehhehe....we all trus kn msk kt MAS auditorium..
tetiba lak nama i kn paggil awl2 lg..Ayooo...Bencana lg pg2 nie..
I jd candidates no3..Its my lucky no..
In my group ader 5 more candidates: Akmal,azlan,Me,Lina,Suraya n Agnes. But only akmal, Me, Lina n Agnes je yg dpt..I btol2 xsgka Azlan xdpt cz at that time i sgt worst..
Thnx God cz still give me this chance.

Anyway in 4th stage, i change alot...
I interrupt je sesape punyer soalan..
In that stage, i still candidates no3..Akmal,Lina,Me,Agnes,Elmi n Nik( d shy one).

Sorry to Akmal cz i btol2 wt die cm worst..
Thnx to Lina cz giving a moral support to me...
Sory agnes cz im talking bout ur hair n dress infront of interviewer..
Sory Elmi cz interrupting u even that is ur question...
N Nik, sory but u can't be cabin crew....
u r 2 shy man!!!*heehehe...
Anyway another 2 weeks from nw, we'll get d result frm MAS n im hoping i'll get this oppurtunity to become MAS cabin crew....





-Special Thanks to-
: mUMMY - lOVE U SO MUCH!
: Sham - Thnx 4 dat money!!
: Peoi n Daniel - Thnx cz send me back!
: Dafi - Luf ur kiss..

: Wan - Congrats!n THNX ALOT.
: Abid - Tq blnje i socks!
: Paan- Ur tie..



-im gonna to cry if all of u r not with me..-



xoxo: gossipboys

4 comments:

RADEN AHMAD INC said...

million sorry...

sorry sebab i sangat diam..
(mcm broken plak malay i)
nak write dlm omputih takut kna kritik ngan bdak pink ni..

neway den mintak maaf bebanyak tau ..sebab tak bagi moral support n everything laa..sorry tau.."dont cry for helmitinaa....."

sepanjang i praktikal banyak sangat kerja i buat..sampai lupe nak co9ntak hadik2 den..

sorry to hadik2 ku ek

bnyak menda i nak story tapi maybe next time ill call u k..
thanks dafi...krn tolong adik i..

last but not least..
*i got sumting to story to my dear amy
*i got a lot to share with u
*million wish 4 u.."ya allah ya tuhanku,bagi la peluanh untuk hadek2 ini jadi steward..
*harap u x lupe org dibelakang u..terutama DAFI K..

Little Brat™ said...

congrats...
do call me...
something to talk...
i lost everyone's number...
:)

Budak T-Shirt Pink said...

thnx den..
u too..
alots of TQ!!!
if u xbg moral support kt i awl2,sure i gve up trus..kn???
btw,kakak el,thnx ek..
i text u lter...

Idmalina Mohamad Ideris said...

have a good luck my fren...
you can do it and i hope u get what u dreams...
after u success,dont foget my as ur 'small' fren...